Learn from industry experts!
Get practical knowledge from those who successfully work in the industry.
Our curriculum specialists work on providing a program with a clear path and necessary theoretical information.
Co-Founder, CEO at ACA
Technical PM SuperAnnotate
Fundraising specialist at Ayb Educational Foundation
Brand Marketing Manager at SuperAnnotate
Anna Aria Harutyunyan
Sr. Manager of Lifecycle and Product Marketing at Podcastle
DevRel at FUNCORP
Employer Branding Essentials
- Introduction to Employer Branding
- Candidate Experience & The Candidate Journey Map
- Internal Employer Branding
- Cutlure & Brand
- Practical task: design your company’s candidates’ journey map
- Introduction to EVP
- Workshop: Researching & developing your EVP
Tech For Non Tech
- Introduction to Hardware and Software
- Roles and processes in Tech
Armenian Market Intelligence
- Employer Branding Success Stories
- Armenian Tech Landscape Talent Attraction Infrastructure
Employer Brand Marketing
- Candidate Persona Development
- Career Page Concept & Development
- Event marketing
- Public Relations & Brand marketing
- Practical task: develop a recruitment marketing strategy for your company
- Understand the basics of Developer Relations
- Pillars and Framework of DevRel
- DevRel functions, profile and career path
- DevRel activities and best practices
Corporate Social Responsibility
- The definition and origins of Sustainability
- Contemporary Business practices and Sustainable strategies like CSR and Business ethics
- How to develop a CSR Strategy in your organization
Attracting Talent with Targeted and Value-Driven Job Descriptions
The quality of our courses is based on the structural organization of the lesson process: theoretical and practical lessons, homework, out-of-class communication with the lecturer.
During the lectures, students get theoretical knowledge, get acquainted with new technologies and working methodologies and discuss the materials.
During the seminars, the students implement the knowledge they received in the theoretical classes. The tutors provide individualized support to each student discussing the problems they encountered.
We are ready to provide comprehensive information about the courses, present their features and possible perspectives, and help you make a final decision. Throughout the admission and study process, the students will be in touch with the course coordinator.
Get Custom Advice
Please fill out this short form, and our Support team will contact you to help you find out which course fits you best.
Frequently Asked Questions
I am not specialized in the IT industry, but I want to switch to a tech profession. Can I attend the courses?
How can I join the courses?
How long will it take to receive information about the examination results?
What if I could not pass the course exam?
How much do the courses cost?
At the end of which courses will you help to find a job?
Do you have any individual lessons?
Is English required to participate the courses?
Are the courses held online or offline?
Do you have an age restriction?